Here are the main things you need to know about our delivery and returns policy:
• Standard delivery is free within England, Scotland and Wales on all orders
• Free delivery is doorstep/kerbside only
• Delivery to Northern Ireland is only possible for smaller items shipped via courier and costs £15.
• Delivery time depends on the product and it is indicated on the product page. Products available immediately are usually delivered within 3-5 working days. Other items, sourced to order from manufacturers and suppliers are delivered within 2-6 weeks and some are subject to individual estimate.
• You can return items within 14 days, but you must keep all original packaging to receive a full refund
• Damage during delivery is rare but if that happens, we'll replace the item(s) free of charge when possible or refund your order.
• Small items are shipped via reliable couriers and large items are delivered by our own transport teams.
Delivery timeframes are provided in good faith, based on estimates given by our suppliers and transport providers. However, due to the complexity of the logistics process and ongoing supply-chain issues, they are not guaranteed. We’re working hard to minimise delays and will do our best to keep you fully informed about the progress of your order and possible setbacks.
In case of longer delays, we will usually offer rebates as compensation, as we take customer satisfaction very seriously. Naturally, you are also free to cancel the order at any point and receive a full refund, should you decide you don’t want to wait.
Free delivery by our own transport teams is a doorstep/kerbside delivery. Your items will be delivered to the entrance door of your property, or to the front door of your apartment building.
Room of choice delivery is available in England & Wales and you can select it at checkout. The fee for this service depends on the weight of the item. You can find the specific rates in the table below.
IMPORTANT: Room of choice delivery must be arranged ahead of time, as it requires a two-man crew.
|Room of choice delivery rates
|England & Wales
|Up to 50 kg / 110 lbs
|Over 50 kg / 110 lbs
|Scotland & Northern Ireland
|Currently not available
On the day of delivery scheduled with our own transport team, we kindly ask you to make sure, that there is an authorized person present at the address to collect the goods. Our drivers will make sure to contact you with updates about the exact delivery time.
In case nobody is home at the time of delivery, a second attempt can be arranged, but it can take up to 21 days.
Some of our products require simple assembly and basic tools might be necessary. At the moment we do not offer an assembly service. Please contact us if you have any concerns about this topic.